10 guests 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 3653 sq. ft.
“The best of both worlds” might seem like a tired cliche, or something that sounds too good to be true. However, when you stay at Old Brewery Road, with the space and privacy of a Mountain Village home, but also with the charm and convenience of the Town of Telluride, you realize that your vacation can have it all. And thatʼs before you even see the deck! Unobstructed views up the canyon greet you as Ajax and Ballard peaks loom like giants in the distance. Bright light pours in through the large banks of windows, casting a warm and inviting glow into each room.
Outside, a large tiered deck gives you front row seats to the best sightlines in town as you soak up the sun and breathe in the crisp, clean mountain air. Back indoors, the kitchen with Viking range gives provides an excellent place for you to share food and laughter with friends and family. Upstairs, the master suite is the only bedroom granting privacy to whoever is lucky enough to stay there. Downstairs, the remaining bedrooms have lots of room for groups.
Open, airy, and full of light, a stay at Old Brewery might actually have you feeling a bit lighter yourself and certainly more uplifted.
- Over 3,000 square feet of living space
- Amazing panoramic, 270 degree views
- Located close to Telluride High School – perfect for the summer and Telluride
- Academy dropoff
- A quick walk to jump on the Galloping Goose bus route
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, breakfast bar with seating for 4 (extra stool in closet)
- Formal dining with seating for 8 people
- Separate family room / game room with a piano and office.
- Open floor plan with formal dining, living area, desk, game table
- East facing deck located off kitchen, perfect for summer alfresco dining
- Granite counter tops throughout bathrooms and kitchen
- Back yard with access to National Forest trail system
- Parking: 1 garage spot, 1 driveway spot (compact car)
- Full kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Seating For 4 at the bar
- Main level half bathroom
- Designer furnishings, open floor plan, gas fireplace, large flatscreen television, desk area, formal dining for 6, game table
Upstairs Master Suite
- Master Bedroom: King-sized bed, spacious closet/dressing room, Fabulous
- Mountain Views
- Master Bath: Large steam shower/tub combo, double vanity sinks
- Access to private Deck
- 2ND Bedroom: Queen-sized bed, large closet with ensuite bathroom
- 3RD Bedroom: Full-sized bed, large closet with ensuite bathroom
- 4TH Bedroom: Bunk room with two twins